- Provide more detailed briefing information to the Principal Architect.
- Oversee the development of the design providing feedback as required to the Architect.
- Attend regular project control group meetings throughout the course of the project to monitor design progress.
- Approve final design to ensure the design satisfies the development brief.
- Review the final tender / construction documentation to ensure sufficient detail is provided to obtain accurate pricing and to construct the building.